- San Diego Museum of Art - All California Juried Exhibition 2000
- Representing L.A. 2001-2002
- Frye Museum in Seattle
- Laguna Museum of Art
- Art Museum of South Texas
- La Luz de Jesus 2010>/li>
- the Hive gallery Los Angeles - 2009
La Luz De Jesus in Silver Lake - 2007
- John Pence Gallery in San Francisco - 2000
- Lizardi / Harp Gallery in Pasadena - 2000
- Ankrom Gallery in Los Angeles - 1987
Lance's work is in the collection of:
- Grady Harp, owner of Lizardi / Harp Gallery
- John Pence, owner of John Pence Gallery
- Victor Chaltiel, former CEO Baxter Industries
- Milton Schwartz, CEO Checker Cab
- Stanley Fishfader, former owner Coordinated Equipment
- Anthony Newley, entertainer
- Dom Deluise, entertainer
Lance is featured in an article in Blue Canvas magazine (April 2010)His work has been featured twice in Juxtapoz Magazine (May/June 2003 and March/April 2001)
Instructor Palos Verdes Art Center 2010, The Los Angeles Academy of Figurative Art. He has instructed at Artcenter College of Design, Otis Institute, Santa Monica College and the Associates in Art (recommendations available) Lance now instructs Online with Drawspace.com and gives classes in his own Atelier
He has lectured at California Institute of the Arts.
He is the author of a book on portrait drawing which is now a best seller published by Walter Foster Books in 2008. This book has been #1 in the U.S. Canada and the U.K. for drawing instruction.
He was an instructor of perspective, anatomy, figure drawing and figure painting at the Laguna College of Art and Design where he taught from 1998-2007.
Lance was featured in American Artist, March 2008 and American Artist Drawing magazine March 2009
Lance has never spent a day in jail.
Lance wrote comedy for VH1 and appeared on The Jimmy Kimmel Show.He was the figure sculptor, Mattel Toys 1999 to 2001 Link-JustArt-e.com